The Admiral Standard Air Pollution Face Mask
₨3,099.00 – ₨3,999.00
– filter out nearly 100% of particulate pollution, most residual pollution gases, as well as bacteria and viruses in a fashion friendly mask suitable for the whole family.
– protection against chemical, nuclear and biological hazards.
- N99 certification guarantees consistent filtering of more than 99 percent of particulate pollution including PM10, PM2.5 and even PM0.3
- Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge masks are treated with silver which also protects you against the build of germs after long hours of usage
- Atlanta Health Care Cambridge masks are powerful respirators that not only clear the air of pollution via the particulate filter, but also remove potentially harmful pathogens with the additional carbon filter
- Adjustable nose clip that fits the face and helps to prevent pollutants from leaking into the mask
- Available in 15 stylish designs
- Available in various sizes like extra small, small, medium, large and extra large
- Multiple layers of protection
- Easy and convenient to use
- Available in 3 options like no valve, 1 valve and 2 valves
The Primary Filter Layer
The first layer of our pollution mask is designed to filter our larger particles such as dust and PM10. The material is printed in different patterns to make the pollution masks fashion friendly. We use sublimation to print any logos or patterns, making them great for marketing and corporate branding.
Dye-sublimation printing uses digital technology that works with polyester and polymer-coated substrates. Our unique sublimation dyes are transferred to special paper via liquid gel ink through piezoelectric print heads. Using heat and pressure the dye is then transferred into the fabric. The end result fuses the dye to the textile on a molecular level, meaning it cannot be removed from washing. When dye is only applied to the surface of the textile or material to be printed, it can be removed from wear or washing, which we avoid with this technique.
The Three-Ply Micro Particulate Layer
The second layer of the pollution mask is designed to block particulate pollution such as PM2.5. It is tested to filter particles as small as PM0.3. The textile is a three-ply non-woven melt-blow polypropylene, a thermoplastic polymer used in a range of applications. The blow moulding process begins with melting down the plastic and forming it into a “parison” – a ball of liquid. High velocity air is then passed through to attenuate the filaments and create a fibrous web. The random fibre orientation this triggers is advantageous because it creates a better mesh to trap pollution. The textile is also created with a high surface area, meaning a greater percentage of particulates are captured as they pass through the filter.
Militry Grade Carbon Filter
Our inner filter is made from a 100% pure activated carbon cloth, which was originally invented by the UK Ministry of Defence. It was then extensively developed and made into a product for use in chemical, biological and nuclear warfare protection, used by armed forces around the world.
All activated carbons – traditionally powders and granules – generate “Van der Waal” forces due to their porous structure. These forces give activated carbons their unique potential to absorb molecules, including anions and cations into their internal pores.
Our filter material is comprised of a series of activated carbon filaments, each about 2,000 nanometres in diameter. The pores in each filament are 25 times smaller than those in standard carbon materials, and therefore more powerful. This means that bacteria and viruses are drawn to the surface from further away.
The high number of filaments – spun into a yarn and then woven into cloth – concentrate and intensify the Van der Waal forces, including powerful electrostatic charges. This way, not only are molecules such as endotoxins quickly absorbed into the pores from a much wider area, but these forces also attract and immobilise much larger particles including bacteria, which often have a negatively charged membrane. The material traps the bacteria and draws out the gel-like cytoplasm inside – killing it and preventing infection.
Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge Masks are therefore powerful respirators that not only clear the air of pollution via the particulate filter, but also remove potentially harmful pathogens with the additional carbon filter.
Guide: Fitting and Selecting Your Mask
- The ear straps are designed to fit behind the ears to make the mask comfortable to wear. Please make sure there is a tight seal. Press the mask to your face when you put it on to help form a seal.
- When you wear the mask be sure to squeeze the noseband so that there is a tight seal around all of the face. This ensures that the air is flowing through the mask and not around it.
- While the whole mask is the filter, the valve is there to help reduce humidity, help in exhalation in hot climates or while cycling/exercising.
- In order to ensure the best fitting mask, we have designed our masks specific to the weight of person wearing it. It is very easy to understand which size will fit you if you would know your weight. Above size chart is your guide to choosing right fit for yourself and your loved ones.
Military Grade. British Technology.
As you can see from the diagram, Atlanta Healthcare Cambridge Masks filter air through three different layers.
XL, L, M, S, XS
No Valve, One Valve, Two Valve