Product details of Mini Dehumidifier
- Portable electric dehumidifiers, the most common and effective type available, work in a similar way to an air conditioner except the air is heated instead of cooled.
- A dehumidifier uses a fan to draw moist room air over a series of coils – first a refrigerated coil, and then a heated coil.
- As the refrigerated coil cools down the moist air, the moisture content in the air condenses into water and drips down into a collection bucket or drain hose.
- The now drier air then passes over the heated coil before being released back into the room as dry, warm air.
- A dehumidifier is most effective at warmer temperatures and higher relative humidity levels.
- Symptoms can range from personal issues, such as allergic reactions, stuffiness and congestion, asthma, and respiratory problems, to long-term issues with your home, including stains on ceilings and walls, damage to your furniture, and more.
- If you have these issues, a dehumidifier is something you should consider.
What’s in the box