Air Quality Monitor (IQ Air AirVisual Pro) to measure pollution level
The world’s smartest air quality monitor
The first step to improving the air we breathe is knowing what we breathe, where it comes from and how it can be improved.
Control PM2.5 & CO2 to create healthier, more productive living environments.
- Particle Sensor: PM2.5(0.3µm – 2.5µm), PM10., air flow control, dust protection mechanism
- Screen -5 inch LED wide screen. 800 × 480, True colour
- Battery – Rechargeable Li ion, 5 hours in standard use, charging using standard micro USB, power consumption 0.8 mA max
- Wireless connectivity: 802.11 v/g/n 2.4gHz, configurable directly from the device or from the mobile app.
- Certification: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Auto power saving
- Time network sync
- Data logging up to 5 years, access through Samba
Discover sources of air pollution by quickly comparing indoor air quality with outdoor data from your nearest monitoring station.
Plan ahead with the air quality and weather forecast to optimize health and comfort during outdoor activities.
Breathe healthy air wherever you go by following the Node’s quick fix tips, learned from your environment and habits
- Displays real-time PM2.5 and CO2 (400ppm to 10,000ppm) levels by combining laser technology and artificial intelligence. Also measures temperature (-10⁰C – +40⁰C) and humidity (0-100%) in the air.
- Designed for medical-grade standards to specially benefit those who suffer from asthma, COPD, lung cancer and high blood pressure.
- Contrasts real-time indoor with local outdoor air quality, offering tailored recommendations for you to optimize your activities in the healthiest environments, indoor and out.
- With the help of Advanced Analytics, it provides detailed figures on 6 key pollutants for 8,000+ locations in 35+ countries.
- Bright LED display compares indoor readings with outdoor data, from the nearest official station, by collecting cloud data so users know when to ventilate, go outside or stay inside.
- Provides 3-day outdoor air quality forecasts, allowing you and your household to plan your activities for optimized health and wellbeing.